At McMahon Structural we believe there are 4 key areas you need to be satisfied wth during the building of your new home
After working with all types of clients over the years, we’ve found that ensuring these 4 challenges are met throughout the building process will leave you ecstatic about your brand new home when its completed.
1. Understanding your budget and how it is to be adhered to during the building process.
Many builders use technical jargon and language that is nearly impossible to understand without inside experience in the industry. Despite how hard it can be to comprehend a quote from a builder, you need to have a solid grasp on what your quote contains: otherwise, you may be paying for something in your home that you really didn’t want.
2. Understanding the timing of the building process to ensure your deadlines are met.
Many people enter into the building process with little idea of how it will take place. Do you know how your build will be segmented, how long it will take, and what will be required from you each step of the way? These are important questions that must be answered if you wish to have a build that goes smoothly and gets completed on time.
3. Approving the designs and finishing details of your home based on your needs
The design of your home and how you finish it off is what makes it perfectly tailored to your personal needs. What kind of layout are you looking for? How large do you want your home to be? What quality of finishing’s do you require? Not only does your home’s design need to fit your requirements, every part of the design and the way it is finished has to work well together and have a purpose to meet your needs one by one. If not, you may find that you have issues with the quality of the end result that can affect you on a daily basis.
4. Choosing a builder you can trust for quality workmanship
Building or renovating your home is a time consuming and complicated process. That’s why having the right builder by your side throughout the process is important. Choose the right builder and the outcome will be everything you hoped for. Choose the wrong builder and you could end up with major headaches including having the project going over time and budget.
At McMahon Structural
We have a system in place to ensure that nothing is missed so that no delays occur and quality isn’t compromised. We are well-acquainted with the scope of the building process and are happy to lend you our expertise to help you get the home you have always desired.
- Detailed consultation to educate you on the full building process, checklists and deadlines for key decisions you need to completed (such as tile selection for bathroom).
- Explanations of the approval processes required before and during construction and their time constraints. Including Council, banks etc.
- Explanations of the types of contracts available.
- Explanations of our quote that suits your specific needs.
- Regular progress reports throughout the construction in a method that suits you and your time, whether they are on site meetings or they are handled via email, text or phone.
- Access to your builder 24/7 via phone, email & text to help answer any of your questions as they arise.